Christmas Collections


The day after Christmas was almost as memorable as Christmas Day when we were little. I was always so excited to hit up the crazy sales at Mervyn's. Lots of pushing and shoving but the excitement and energy was unforgettable. Some knew exactly what they wanted others just grabbed whatever they could get their hands on. We were after something to add to our little village. I loved that village set, the people, the homes, the buildings around town, especially the ice skating rink. We loved getting that out every year. It is fun to have a collection to add to every year. A few years ago I started collecting Christmas trees. As you know there are lots to choose from out there. But I am on the lookout for just the right tree. I am running out of room to display my trees but I sure do love to see them all bunched together. So start a collection and add to it every year with just the right piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment