BOO!





This BOO sign is super easy to do and the best part is I am going to put JOY on the otherside for Christmas! It will serve two purposes. To start you will need to get 3 boards cut to the size of a 12X12 piece of paper. Then drill holes in each of the four corners. I painted the edges of each board black. Next choose 3 sheets of scrapbook paper and modge podge onto each board. Once dry I took a black ink pad and distressed the edges of each board. I poked a pencil through the holes and then took sandpaper to the edges of the holes.


Next paint letters, mine are painted a deep purple. I found my letters at Hobby Lobby. Then I decopaged over the top of each one and sprinkled Martha Stewart glitter in Crystal Fine over the top. After letters dry you can embelish them however you would like. My ghost ornament and Happy Halloween sign are by RAZZ. I found mine last year at Orange Patch. My spiders are from Z-Gallerie last year. Attach letters to board, I used tacky tape, and connect boards with ribbon or tulle.



Just a tip, I attached my spiders and ghost ornament with velcro so the board will lay flat when I switch it over to JOY.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. My name is Jaymi and I am Kristin Lowell/Wilhelms cousin. She showed me your awesome blog. I am in charge of the crafts for your ward and want to make this (in joy) for our craft. I hope you dont mind and...any idea how much it costs? I am hoping to get to the store but I am hoping you might have an idea. Thanks so much for great ideas!~

    ReplyDelete