Fun Pumpkin


This is an quick and easy idea to dress up a pumpkin to match your display. First we bought a Funkin from Michaels. Then cut several 1.5 inch strips of patterned paper. The thinner paper works better. Find the length of the strips by measuring the pumpkin from top to bottom. Then pour some modge podge in a bowl. Dip the strips of paper into the glue completely saturating the paper. Then glue the paper to the pumpkin. It will be a little lumpy. Layer each strip so that the pumpkin is completely covered. Then add rhinestones evenly around the pumpkin. I waited til the modge podge was dried before I added the rhinestones. I used a rhinestone glue. Then glue some leaves to the top of the pumpkin. I clipped some of a bunch of flowers that I already had.

1 comment:

  1. I loved doing this! I made three and they turned out great! I posted pictures on my blog brendonandnatalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete