SPOOKY!


I love this new addition to my Halloween decor! The spiderweb lace runner I found in Utah, but can also be found at www.heritagelace.com for $15. They also have a large round table topper web for $8 on their site that is really cute! I found my witch last year at Z-Gallery after Halloween for only $10 and then tied an orange ribbon around the waist. My "SPOOKY" sign was a gift, but it actually looks really easy to copy. I took my black cake stand and filled it with black and orange christmas balls that I found at Hobby Lobby last year. I cut an orange circle out of scrapbook paper to line the cake stand so my christmas balls would pop! The spider on top is from Z-Gallery.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! I cant wait to try your ideas! Especially the countdown to Christmas! THAT is SUPER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete