Pumpkin Dessert


This delicious dessert is perfect for the Fall, and would be perfect for your next party. I love the different layers! It is great served warm with ice cream or whipped cream. I received rave reviews when I made this. Enjoy!

Pumpkin Dessert

Crust:

1 box (unprepared) yellow cake mix (reserve one cup for topping)
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1 egg

Mix together, and press into greased 9x13 pan.

Filling:

1 can (30 oz) pumpkin pie mix
2/3 cup evaporated milk
2 eggs

Mix together, and pour on top of crust.

Topping:

1 cup remaining cake mix
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup hard butter
2 tsp. cinnamon (or a tad more)

Mix together, and sprinkle on top.

Bake at 350 degrees, for 45-55 minutes.


*Recipe from my amazing friend (and photographer) Jessica Gowdy

2 comments:

  1. sounds yummy and easy. my kind of recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm....I have to have more!!! Thanks for posting the recipe...can't wait to make it!!

    ReplyDelete